The City of Union is classified as a wet territory within the Commonwealth of Kentucky. We offer a variety of alcoholic beverage licenses dependent upon the nature of the business and establishment to be licensed. Licenses are effective from December 1 through November 30 and are renewable on an annual basis.


Use the links below for more information and application form. Completed application forms and fees should be returned to Melissa Hinkle, ABC Administrator, at the Union City Building.