The City of Union is utilizing an online tax and business registration system called GovOS. Existing businesses should have received a notification letter which includes your account number and activation code. Please use this information as you register at https://cityofunionky.munirevs.com/.
If you did not receive a letter, please visit https://cityofunionky.munirevs.com/and create an account as a New Business.
If the login window does not first appear when clicking the link above, click on “The City Of Union” located at the top left corner of the page.
GovOS Online Portal Advantages
• Everything is online – no paper application forms or mailing in checks
• Automated reminders to your email address
• View completed transaction history from your Business Center
• Excellent support
For technical assistance, please contact GovOS (Monday – Friday from 10:00AM EST- 7:00PM EST) at 1-888-751-1911 or [email protected].
Business Registration and Payroll Tax Reporting are ONLINE. If a paper form is needed, please refer to the following options:
- Business License Application
- Quarterly Withholding Tax Return
- Amended Quarterly Withholding Tax Return 2023
- Annual Reconciliation Form
- Request to Change Occ. License
- Request to Close Occ. License
- Governmental Employee Tax Return for 2023
- Governmental Employee Estimated Tax Payment for 2023
- Request to Close Occupational License Federal Governmental Employee
- Union Promenade/TIF District
- Union Promenade TIF District Calculation
- Earnings Outside Union
For general questions about business licenses and payroll tax within the City of Union, please contact the City Building (Monday -Friday from 10:00AM EST – 4:00PM EST) at 859-384-1511 or [email protected].