The City of Union is seeking 1 alternate member to serve on the Union/Walton Joint Code Enforcement Board. Made up of 3 appointees and 2 alternate members, the board meets as needed to address and mediate citizen complaints.

The alternate member must have resided within the city limits of Union for at least one year prior to the date of appointment and shall reside within the city of Union throughout the three-year term in office. 

Board members are compensated at the rate of $50 per attended meeting. All Board members are required to take the oath of office and cannot hold any elected or appointed office, paid or unpaid, or any position of employment with the City of Union. 

Please contact City Clerk, Tammy Wilhoite, at [email protected] or 859-384-1511 with interest and/or questions.