The City of Union supports those in Western Kentucky impacted by the recent tornadoes.  If you would like to help, please consider donating through one of the following efforts:

Boone County Schools

All Boone County schools will be accepting donations through Friday, December 17, 2021. Officials are asking for bottled water, new blankets, new socks and antibacterial wipes.  https://www.boone.k12.ky.us/News/31479#sthash.cSwSlz7s.dpbs


Monetary Donations

Governor Andy Beshear has established a fund to assist tornado victims.  You my donate online at secure.kentucky.gov/formservices/Finance/WKYRelief

Or send a check:

  • Made out to: Kentucky State Treasurer
  • In memo Line, please write: Team Western Kentucky Tornado Relief Fund
  • Mail to: Public Protection Cabinet, 500 Mero St., 218 NC, Frankfort, KY 40601.

Checks made out to “Kentucky State Treasuer” will also be accepted at the Union City Building, 1843 Bristow Dr., Union, KY Monday-Friday between 10:00AM-4:00PM (please contact us for holiday schedule).

American Red Cross 

Visit redcross.org, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text REDCROSS to 90999.


Kentucky Counseling Center

The organization is collecting donations that counselors and social workers in Graves County will distribute to affected families. Donate at kentuckycounselingcenter.com/mayfield-fund/.


United Way of Kentucky 

The agency has set up a donation site specifically for tornado victims. Visit uwky.org/tornado.


Salvation Army 

Visit helpsalvationarmy.org and donate to the Salvation Army Western KY Disaster Relief Fundraiser on Facebook.


Translate »