Banner Sample

Union, KY- At the March meeting of the Union City Commission on March 1, the City passed Resolution No. 2021-07.
This resolution authorizes the City of Union to use federal community block development grant funds for residents who have fallen behind on utility bills.

The grants are provided from funds authorized by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act and Kentucky’s share of CDBG funds for emergency payments on utility bills.

Residents will be able to apply for up to $250 per month for up to six months when the program formally launches.

For information on the program, or to apply, contact Northern Kentucky Action Coalition, at (859) 581-6607 or visit their website at http://www.nkcac.org/

For information regarding the City of Union, contact Melissa Hinkle, 859-384-1511 or [email protected]